Admission Guidelines for Academic Session 2023-24
• Application for registration can be filled online or physically submitted at any of the two school premises (i.e. Bankar Campus or Durganagar Campus) on any working days from 11.00 AM to 2.00 PM)
• Admission for Nursery will be done on the basis of first come first serve basis. Admission for other classes will be done through Interview (Oral or Written). The date for which will be informed later on.
• School provides transport facilities for both branches.
• For any others information please contact with School office or visit website.
Course of Study:
Durganagar Campus: Nursery to Grade 6
Bankar Campus: Nursery to UKG
Age Limit: For admission in the academic session 2023-24, eligibility of a candidate to a particular class will be based on the age of the candidate as on 30.09.2022.
For eligibility in class II and above, the student must have studied in class I and above respectively in a formal school in the previous academic year.
|Eligible Date of Birth
|2 years +
|01.10.2019 to 30.09.2020
|3 years +
|01.10.2018 to 30.09.2019
|4 years +
|01.10.2017 to 30.09.2018
|5 years +
|01.10.2016 to 30.09.2017
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
Online Admission for Academic Session 2023-24
Online Admission Starts: 12/01/2023
Closing Date: -
To Apply Online, Please Complete the Following Steps:
Step 1. Registration
Step 2. Fill in Application Form
Step 3. Upload photo, Signature and relevant documents
Step 4. Payment of Admission Fees upon Selection
Online Applicants need NOT:
i) Sign on the Photograph
ii) Self Attest the Documents
Fill the form in Capital Letters only.
Incomplete Application Form will be considered Invalid.
Documents to Upload:
(JPG Photos Only, Maximum File Size 3MB)
i) Childs Photo (In Portrait Mode/Long Height)
ii) Childs Birth Certificate
iii) Childs Aadhaar Card
iv) Progress Report/Certificate of the Last School Attended
v) Address Proof (Ration Card/Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill - Any One)
vi) Fathers Aadhaar Card
vi) Mothers Aadhaar Card
vii) Signature of Father (In Landscape Mode/Short Height)
vii) Signature of Mother (In Landscape Mode/Short Height)
• Registration for New Applicant
• New applicant, you are advised to click Registration: (New Applicant) button.
• Applicant will see Registration Form. Fill up the required registration details, and then click on register button.
• Applicant will get an OTP via SMS to the registered mobile no. Remember your OTP for subsequent login.
• Registered Applicant
• Now Registered Applicant can login and complete the online application form. (Once form is submitted it cannot be modified, so Applicant is requested to verify their details before submitting the form).
• Now add your details, upload applicants Photograph and parents Signatures and then Click on Next Button Now upload your Documents one-by-one and then Click on Submit Button.
• After submitting form please wait for admission confirmation. School will confirm admission upon selection. To know more about selection process contact school.
• If admission is confirmed, you will be able to pay the admission fees as assigned by the school. You can pay the admission fee through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking/UPI and e-Wallet.
• After successful payment, applicants will get a Payment Receipt.
• You can also print your submitted application form from your account for your record, after login. Refer to the online application no mentioned on the form for further correspondence regarding the admission process.
You are done.
Instruction for Filling the Form Physically
• Forms are available at both School premises (Durganagr Campus and Bankar Campus).
• Kindly fill the form in CAPITAL LETTERS only
• Please use only Black or Blue ball pen to fill the form
Please attach the following documents (Incomplete forms will not be accepted)
• Photocopy of the Child (4 Nos, Recent Coloured Passport size Photo).
• Photo copy of birth certificate of the Child.
• Photo copy of the proof residential address. (Ration card, Electric Bill, Telephone Bill etc)
• Photo copy of Aadhaar card of the Child and parents.
• Progress Report/Certificate of the last School attended. (If any)
At the time of submission of the form school authority will provide an acknowledgment slip with a unique Registration number. Kindly keep this acknowledgment slip safely as the Reg No mention on it will be used for any further correspondence regarding the admission process.